Doctor insights on:
Cures For Nocturia
Urinating at night: Nocturia is a term which refers to urinating at night after you have gone to sleep. Primarily, it is the urge to urinate which awakens one from sleep. The simplest way to reduce nocturia is to limit fluid intake in the evening after dinner. Also avoid caffeine or alcohol close to bedtime. If the nocturia is very severe (getting up often) then seeing a urologist is important. ...Read more
Determine Etiology: Nocturia may be a symptom of a primary sleep disorder, inappropriate ADH secretion, diabetes, end stage kidney disease, bladder outlet obstruction with incomplete emptying of the bladder, a spinal cord or central nervous system disorder, bladder infection or inflammation just to name a few. A check up with your doctor and a urologist should be able to identify the problem fairly easily. ...Read more
Nocturia...: Getting up to use the toilet when you want to sleep can be quite frustrating. Common causes of nighttime urination include: uncontrolled diabetes, urinary infection, drinking fluids right up until sleep, incomplete emptying of the bladder, high sodium diet, kidney insufficiency, heart failure, and much heavily advertised less common overactive bladder. No otc recs, cut back snacks/fluids or c doc. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Cure for windburn
- Are there any cures for acne?
- Following cure for a yeast infection when can you have sex again
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Cure for blister on the tip of my tongue
- What is the best cure for penis pimples?
- Why does it take so long for antibiotics to cure a prostate infection?
- Cures for pimple like bums on anus
- Talk to a urologist online for free