Doctor insights on:
Pinworm: It is a parasite, small white. It causes itchy bottom (pruritus ani) particularly at night. This prevents the child from sleeping, making them tired and irritable. ...Read more
Pinworms=hand wash: For 'oxyuriasis' or pinworms is also called enterobiasis(caused by enterobius vermicularis). Treatment is a simple pill regimen written by a physician. Prevention includes: washing hands after using the bathroom and before preparing food. Wash bedding and underclothing frequently, especially those of any affected family members. ...Read more
Anal itching: Itching in the anal area.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it normal to oxyuriasis?
- Is it safe to oxyuriasis?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Treatment for oxyuriasis
- How to treat oxyuriasis quickly?
- Handling oxyuriasis condition
- How is oxyuriasis treated?
- Talk to a pediatrician online