Doctor insights on:
Thyroid has: No dangerous effects if taken correctly in the right dose. Tumeric on the other hand doesn't do anything positive for you and who knows what kind of problems it could cause? So why would you want to take it? Don't get your medical information from friends, tv or internet scams. ...Read more
I suggest: You rethink and meet with a live doctor to help you sort this out, you are 99.99% mistaken. ...Read more
Nothing if treated!: If treated appropriately, you do not have to have any long-term consequences from hyperthyroidism. If left untreated, the most serious concern is a heart problem like rapid or irregular heartbeat. Longstanding hyperthyroidism can cause osteoporosis (fragile bones) and fractures. If untreated, other issues can be psychiatric disease, weight loss, trouble sleeping, or eye disease. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can hpv cause thyroid goiter?
- What is a thyroid nodual?
- Underactive thyroid
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is a heterogeneous echotexture of the thyroid?
- Heterogeneous thyroid gland without discrete nodule means
- Overactive thyroid
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free