Doctor insights on:
Curcumin Safe Women Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Is it safe to take (orally) bigger quantities of Curcumin BCM-95? E.g. replacing Turmeric with BCM-95 in Indian recipes? Thanks.
Es, but...: Everything in moderation is best.Get a more detailed answer ›
Are ginger root supplements bad if you have diabetes and gallstones or is it safe to take? Also what about tumeric supplements? Thank you
Is it safe to take a 675 mg pill of milk thistle, bacopa, tumeric , green tea and ashwagandha extract while taking statins?
Yes on teeth: Tumeric without one of the the active ingredients of black pepper called piperine is not very well absorbed in your gut. Don't take one without the other. Also, tumeric will stain your teeth if it is not mixed into food. I know from personal experience. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is curcumin safe for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Is curcumin safe to take daily?
- Is curcumin safe for gallstones?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Safe shampoo for pregnant women
- Is celestamine safe for pregnant women?
- Erbitux safe women pregnant
- Crixivan safe women pregnant
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free