Doctor insights on:
Curcumin Safe Women Pregnant
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Are ginger root supplements bad if you have diabetes and gallstones or is it safe to take? Also what about tumeric supplements? Thank you
Is it safe to take a 675 mg pill of milk thistle, bacopa, tumeric , green tea and ashwagandha extract while taking statins?
Yes.: Curcumin is the basic ingredient in turmeric which is a spice used in curries. Some studies have shown it has anti-inflammatory, anti-tumor and anti-oxidant properties. However, it can be a mild stimulant and cause premature contractions in pregnant women at high doses. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is curcumin safe for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Are fishermans friend throat lozenges safe for pregnant women?
- Is cinnamon tea safe for pregnant women?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is nyquil safe for pregnant women?
- Is it safe for pregnant women to eat velveeta cheese?
- Is raw wheat germ safe for pregnant women to eat?
- Nido milk powder safe for pregnant women
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free