Doctor insights on:
Cubicin Safe Women Pregnant
Yes: Cubicin is classified as a category b drug during pregnancy, this means that no animal or human studies show risks or not enough data is available to classify it as a lower risk category. During breast feeding it falls into L1 or a safe drug based on existing studies in breast feeding mothers. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
I am taking cubicin 500mg intravenous for 6 weeks. The open wound reach the bone. Should I stay on it until it heals completely or can I be taken off?
Not really: Nyquil contains alcohol, which should not be used during pregnancy, and dextro-methorphan, which is pregnancy category c: "animal reproduction studies have shown an adverse effect on the fetus and there are no adequate and well-controlled studies in humans, but potential benefits may warrant use of the drug in pregnant women despite potential risks." [source fda]. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Travisil safe for pregnant women
- Safe shampoo for pregnant women
- Is celestamine safe for pregnant women?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Crixivan safe women pregnant
- Estropipate safe women pregnant
- Is cepacol safe for pregnant women?
- Epivir safe women pregnant
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online