Doctor insights on:
Cubicin Safe Women Pregnant
Yes: Cubicin is classified as a category b drug during pregnancy, this means that no animal or human studies show risks or not enough data is available to classify it as a lower risk category. During breast feeding it falls into L1 or a safe drug based on existing studies in breast feeding mothers. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
I am taking cubicin 500mg intravenous for 6 weeks. The open wound reach the bone. Should I stay on it until it heals completely or can I be taken off?
Sort of: Medications are given a 'pregnancy category' based on whether: they've actually been tested on pregnant women & found to be safe (a), no anecdotal or animal evidence of harm (b), possible animal study evidence so use only if benefit outweighs risk (c), probable evidence of harm (d), definite harm (x). Most meds used would be b or c. I don't know of any that are category a. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Cough med: Do not take any medication unless your OB says it is ok and safe for your baby. ...Read more
Ampiclox: Ampiclox is Ampicillin + cloxacillin. Both of these are fda pregnancy category b. According to drugs.Com: there are no controlled data in human pregnancies; however, there are no literature reports of congenital abnormalities associated with it. Cloxacillin should only be given during pregnancy when need has been clearly established.”. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Are fishermans friend throat lozenges safe for pregnant women?
- Is cinnamon tea safe for pregnant women?
- Is alkaline water safe for pregnant women?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe for pregnant women to eat velveeta cheese?
- Is raw wheat germ safe for pregnant women to eat?
- Nido milk powder safe for pregnant women
- Is vodka sauce safe for pregnant women?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online