Doctor insights on:
Cubicin Safe Women Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Depends: This medication suppresses your immune system. We don't have any good information on it in pregnancy. It really is a case of discussing with your doctor the risks and benefits. In breastfeeding, we don't have a lot of information but it is a pretty big molecule and probably doesn't end up in breast milk so we feel comfortable with women breastfeeding on this med. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No: Isoniazid-rifampin has not been formally assigned to a pregnancy categoy by the fda. Isoniazid-rifampin is only recommended for use during pregnancy when benefit outweighs risk. Both of them have been assigned to a pregnancy category c by the fda. There are no controlled data in human pregnancy; however, both of them known to cross the placental barrier and appear in a cord blood. No bf recommen. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Safe shampoo for pregnant women
- Is celestamine safe for pregnant women?
- Erbitux safe women pregnant
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is cepacol safe for pregnant women?
- Epivir safe women pregnant
- Spirulina safe for pregnant women
- Isentress safe women pregnant
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online