Doctor insights on:
Cts Surgical Procedure
Depends: Stones in the pelvis, pelvolithiasis, may be from a prior gallbladder removal surgery or some other cause. If the stones are causing symptoms, infection, abscess, pain, mass then surgical removal may have a benefit. Okay to discuss with your surgeon. Usually these stones are found incidentally during surgery for another reason, and easily removed. Be well. ...Read more
I am a 35 year old female virgin. Is there a surgical procedure to eliminate the physical aspect of being a virgin so my 1st time wont be so painful?
Yes possible: You will not need a surgical removal of hymn if it is still intact , your fear is understandable see your gyn doctor if needed will rx vaginal dilators , give instructions how to use them to increase width and depth of vagina. It is usually done for certain diseases and after sex assignment ( sex change ) you could be a candidate also. ...Read more
No single answer: Any surgery is trauma to the body and will result in some amount of pain. There is no single operation that can be considered the most painful, as pain is subjective and people have differing tolerances to pain. ...Read more
Patient rights: Yes. Of course.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Triple arthrodesis surgical procedure of right ankle
- Surgical procedure to relieve symptoms of a ruptured disc
- What is the surgical procedure for removing a sebaceous cyst and skin tag?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is there a surgical procedure to remove fluid from the abdomen?
- Surgical procedure for removing scars associated with acne
- The surgical procedure called laminectomy is commonly performed to
- Surgical procedure for removing a 4 cm polyp from colon
- Surgery for a prolapsed uterus