Doctor insights on:
Ct Scan Of Abdomen And Pelvis With Contrast
Doubt it: If any irregularities in the intestinal wall were found, it would be just that, irregularities. Their presence would suggest a problem but the overlap with other possible conditions would make the information inconclusive. A normal study would also not rule out the condition. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Negative beta HCG on 07/10/14. CT scan chest abdomen pelvis w/contrast 07/17/14. Positive beta HCG on 07/30/14. Risk to fetus from CT scan?
CT Scan Findings: Ct scan is not the best study to detect colon cancer or ulcers. Although a ct scan may show a large sized colon cancer, the sensitivity of this is greatly reduced without the administration of oral contrast. Ulcers are typically not seen on ct scan. The best diagnostic study for both of these would be an endoscopy and colonoscopy. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I just had CT scan on Abdomen, Pelvis, & chest With iodine contrast. Would this have shown an aortic aneurysm?
Had CT scan on pelvis/abdomen with contrast 2 years ago & a full body cta with contrast a few months ago. I have a vitamin d deficiency. Cancer risk?
I'm having a CT scan done of my abdomen and pelvis done this week to see if a hernia has come back, why do I need to drink two bottles of contrast ?
I have recently had a CT scan of abdomen and pelvis - no diseases.... Can i feel secure now or is a CT scan not that specific ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Ct scan of abdomen and pelvis with iv contrast
- Ct scan of abdomen and pelvis with and without contrast
- Ct scan of the abdomen and pelvis with contrast
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Ct scan of abdomen with and without contrast
- Ct scan with contrast abdomen and pelvis
- What does a ct scan of the abdomen and pelvis show?
- What does a ct scan of abdomen and pelvis show?
- Talk to a radiologist online for free