Doctor insights on:
Crystals In My Urine
Here's...: Incidentally seeing few calcium oxalate crystals in routine urinalysis isn't uncommon at all, largely this is considered as unremarkable with no clinical importance as long as being free from stone passage. So, it is a good practice always referring to individual medical background before jumping into the pit of unnecessary worry and anxiety. More? Ask a doctor. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Urine is the product of the kidneys, which is produced to eliminate the waste products of metabolism, manage body fluid balance, &maintain acid-base balance. The blood is first filtered by the kidneys, and the composition of the resulting fluid is then altered depending on the body's needs. It is composed of mostly water, and breakdown products from blood cells impart ...Read more
I have crystals in my urine examination ++ with uncomfortable feeling in my bladder (visiting the bath for several times in the day) what can I do?
Hello i have a question ive notice white tiny crystal like particles in my urine ive haf urinalysis donr but the results are fine is ?
Can urine flake as it dries. Was cleaning young sons toilet seats and it looked like urine almost had shiny crystals in it. Should I worry?
Dried urine: If it is concentrated it can.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does crystal meth stay in your urine?
- Flakes in my urine
- Why is my urine cloudy in the morning?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Tissue in my urine
- I have blood in my urine after my period
- I have back pain in lower back and have traces of blood in my urine what is this
- What does crystals in urine mean?
- I have crystals in my urine