Doctor insights on:
Croup is a description of variety on upper respiratory tract condition in children, including laryngitis, laryngotracheitis, laryngotracheobronchitis, bacterial tracheitis or spasmodic croup. Common symptoms are: cough, inspiratory stridor, hoarseness, barking cough, sore ...Read more
Depends: It depends entirely on the cause of the cyanosis. If it is due to a reversible phenomenon such as spasm of certain small blood vessels called arterioles, then cyanosis is treatable and can improve. There are many causes of cyanosis; some are untreatable. ...Read more
Cyanosis: Bluish discoloration.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does cyanosis associated with croup last?
- Is cyanosis a symptom of croup?
- Bromfed for croup
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Circumoral cyanosis
- Can croup turn into pneumonia?
- How long is croup contagious?
- Is croup contagious to pregnant women?
- Talk to a pediatrician online