Doctor insights on:
Crochet A Thyroid Pattern
I suggest: You rethink and meet with a live doctor to help you sort this out, you are 99.99% mistaken. ...Read more
Nothing if treated!: If treated appropriately, you do not have to have any long-term consequences from hyperthyroidism. If left untreated, the most serious concern is a heart problem like rapid or irregular heartbeat. Longstanding hyperthyroidism can cause osteoporosis (fragile bones) and fractures. If untreated, other issues can be psychiatric disease, weight loss, trouble sleeping, or eye disease. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can thyroid tissue grow back after a thyroidectomy?
- Can a solid hypoechoic nodule in thyroid gland be cancer?
- What is the red and blue that shows up on a thyroid ultrasound?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is a hypervascular thyroid usually cancer?
- Can a benign thyroid nodule become malignant later on?
- What is a exophytic thyroid nodule?
- What does it mean when t3 levels are low on a thyroid test?
- What is a thyroid nodual?