Doctor insights on:
Spasm: If you are able to get on your computer to type this question, then I don't think your having cricopharyngeal spasm will be much of a problem. You need to contact your friendly police department ASAP about your being choked by someone(if that is what happened). ...Read more
I've been feeling thatI have a cricopharyngeal spasm, or lump in my throat for a month, I've seen ENT and they couldnt see anything, will it ever go?
For a week I've been having spasming in my left side.kidney area it's not painful just uncomfortable. What can it be?
Stone or infection: You have a urinary tract infection or perhaps a kidney stone or both. ...Read more
I have never had this happen before, but the other night I was woken up by my left calf spasming an tightening really painfully. What could this be?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Cricopharyngeal spasm relief
- Cricopharyngeal spasm gerd
- Cricopharyngeal spasm causes
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Cricopharyngeal spasm reflux
- Cricopharyngeal spasm treatment
- Cricopharyngeal spasm burping
- Diet for cricopharyngeal spasms