Doctor insights on:
Create A False Positive Pregnancy Test
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Did pregnancy test was faint positive I've had massive back pain,bleeding and cramping nauseas now few days later nothing am I pregnant or false alarm?
Repeat the test: It would be useful to repeat the test. Use first morning urine and follow the instructions for the test carefully. If you do not wish to be pregnant, use contraception all the time, every time. You may consider implanted contraceptive, or IUD. Practice safe sex. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No, but...: Anything is possible in life, but 4 false positive tests is stretching it. To avoid more than one false positive, buy different brands of tests (in case there is a bad batch of tests out there). One should not do the tests on the same day, but 5-7 days apart, so that if a pregnancy has gone away, the later tests will be negative. Rare reasons include: http://www.Pregnancylab.Net/pituitary-hcg/. ...Read more
Yes : Certain tumors produce HCG and these will produce a false-positive pregnancy test even in a man. A chemical pregnancy (in which the conception is lost very early) might be considered a false-positive. I trust the specimen is not contaminated. Good luck; i hope that whatever comes next is what you want. ...Read more
What factors can contribute to a false positive pregnancy test? I'm not on any medication and an curious if my positive result might be incorrect.
Probably positive: It's probably positive. The test checks for the Beta subunit of HCG, and it doesn't cross react with other hormones. It sounds like you are pregnant. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get a false positive pregnancy test on mirena?
- Can stress cause a false positive pregnancy test?
- Chances of getting a false positive pregnancy test
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can cause a pregnancy test to be false positive?
- What can cause a false positive pregnancy test?
- Can cervical cancer cause a false positive pregnancy test?
- Can cancer cause a false positive pregnancy test?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online