Doctor insights on:
Creamy White Discharge In Cheeks
Yeast: If the discharge is vaginal, this is commonly a yeast infection. Usually a creamy or curd-like discharge, occasionally accompanied by itching. Usually no strong change in odor.. Can try any of the over the counter yeast medications (monistat, lotrimin, etc). ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Discharge can be a noun or a verb; it has multiple meanings in physics, chemistry, military, and legal usage. The most common medical meaning is a substance that is being excreted. Examples: pus is the discharge from a pimple; a vaginal discharge can mean infection; an ear discharge can mean an infection of the outer ear tract; a nasal discharge ...Read more
I was feeling sick inin the morning 2 days in a row and now I just noticed creamy white discharge. what could this mean?
May be normal: It is not always abnormal to have discharge. If there is no odor or itching involved then it is probably normal physiologic discharge. ...Read more
I'm 5 days late and I have a creamy white discharge and watery in texture what could this mean no smelly odor or itching?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is creamy white vaginal discharge normal for women in their teens and twenties?
- White creamy discharge in underwear
- Creamy white discharge in early pregnancy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Thick creamy white discharge before period
- Creamy white discharge after ovulation a sign of pregnancy
- Thick creamy white discharge sign of pregnancy
- Creamy white discharge on day period was supposed to come
- White creamy discharge in early pregnancy symptom