Doctor insights on:
Creamy White Discharge In Cheeks
Discharge can be a noun or a verb; it has multiple meanings in physics, chemistry, military, and legal usage. The most common medical meaning is a substance that is being excreted. Examples: pus is the discharge from a pimple; a vaginal discharge can mean infection; an ear discharge can mean an infection of the outer ear tract; a nasal discharge ...Read more
Yeast: If the discharge is vaginal, this is commonly a yeast infection. Usually a creamy or curd-like discharge, occasionally accompanied by itching. Usually no strong change in odor.. Can try any of the over the counter yeast medications (monistat, lotrimin, (clotrimazole) etc). ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
May be normal: It is not always abnormal to have discharge. If there is no odor or itching involved then it is probably normal physiologic discharge. ...Read more
I was feeling sick inin the morning 2 days in a row and now I just noticed creamy white discharge. what could this mean?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Creamy white discharge itchy
- White creamy mucus discharge
- What is the white creamy discharge?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is creamy white discharge normal?
- White creamy discharge with no smell
- Alot of creamy white discharge
- Heavy white creamy discharge
- My discharge is white and creamy