Doctor insights on:
Cream Cheese Safe During Pregnancy
Weight gain : Sounds delicious. Just watch the calories. It's not dangerous to the baby to eat dessert on occasion. ...Read more
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Self tanning lotions: Self tanning lotions are fine to use during pregnancy unlike tanning booths which are always harmful to the skin whether pregnant or not. Just make sure to exfoliate very gently prior to applying the self tanning lotion as it tends to concentrate in areas of dry skin buildup. ...Read more
Yes: Any pasteurized milk cheese is ok. American cheese almost always falls into that category. Check the label. ...Read more
No: There are different types of blue cheeses, but in general there is a risk of contracting listeriosis from most blue cheeses. It is easiest just to avoid all of these types during pregnancy. Here is a reference: http://www.Babycentre.Co.Uk/x3175/is-it-safe-to-eat-cheese-during-pregnancy. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Safe cheeses during pregnancy
- Is cream safe during pregnancy?
- Is swiss cheese safe during pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to eat cheese during pregnancy?
- Is monistat cream safe during pregnancy?
- Acne cream safe during pregnancy
- Safe creams to use during pregnancy
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online