Doctor insights on:
Cramping Pain (Definition)
Cramping pain is a deep squeezing muscular pain that is usually caused by muscles of the digestive tract or the uterus contracting.
What causes cramping pain in the bladder after ovulation? Started when i started having sex? Been treated with antibiotics before
Bladder pain: If you have a pelvic infection it can give you bladder pain. Also ovarian cysts can have the same effect. Insterstitial cystitis is a condition that cases chronic pelvic pain and pain during sex. Hormonal changes can cause bladder pain if you have endometriosis. ...Read more
Spasm: Of the anal muscles can be due to a fissure or other inflammation in the anus. Hi fiber diet but more importantly hi fluid intake up to 80-100 ounces of caffeine free/alcohol free fluid to maintain a soft bm but not so soft that it loses its form. I would avoid spicy food and acidic food such as any tomato based products. Then you should see a colorectal surgeon for a proper evaluation. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I had cervical cancer two years ago and under went treatment. I'm having lower back pain and sharp cramping even though i had a hysterectomy.?
There are many : Reasons for these symptoms that could include: adhesions related to your prior surgery, a GI issue like diverticulitis, a urinary tract infection or other urinary issue as well as not excluding your prior diagnosis so you should be evaluated by your doctor as these symptoms are not typical of a spine problem. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
NSAID's: Try: omega- 3 fatty acids or magnesium (supplementation or through diet) with your doctor’s approval. Non –steroidal anti-inflammatory medications can help with pain. If you desire non-med approaches you can discuss use of a traditional herbal like black cohosh with your doctor. Chamomile tea can be soothing. Sipping green tea can also dissipate pain. Avoid caffeine, alcohol, extra salt. ...Read more
Week and a half after period, on the pill, extremely painful cramping, occasional pain during intercourse, headaches, and sore breasts. Cyst? Or preg?
Infection: I would check infection first. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have a dull pain and cramp on my left leg from the thigh to my feet
- 35 weeks pregnant cramping and back pain
- 33 weeks pregnant cramping and back pain
- What causes abdominal cramping and back pain and spotting in between cycles?
- What causes cramping in the uterus and low back pain?
- 37 weeks pregnant cramping and lower back pain
- Cramp like pain in the tentorium section behind the ears
- Back pain cramping spotting headaches 2 days before a period
- 34 weeks pregnant with hip pain vaginal pain and cramping