Doctor insights on:
Cramping And Back Pain After Period
Been trying 2 conceive for 7mnths no luck. I spot 7-3 days b4 period each mnth after bm. This month spot 4 days after period. Bad back pain & cramps.
I woke up every morning with cramps,full and lower back pain before and after period ended early.I also down with combo. I find weird.am I preggy?
4 days late and 3 day period, day 2 after period with cramps, frequent urination and some back pain with some bloating.
I just finished a much shorter period than usual, why do I now have mild cramping and back pain even after what would normally have been the last day?
Is it normal to not have a period for 4 months when usually it's regular along with cramping and back pain?
Amenorrhea: During the majority of your reproductive years you should have a period every 1-2 months. It sounds like you may not be ovulating regularly, which will lead to a build up of endometrial tissue and eventual heavy and/or prolonged bleeding. Its time to see a gyn for some blood work and maybe a provera withdrawal. ...Read more
85 days since last period spotting 2 days extremely light period (more like heavy spotting) spotted 1.5 more days.Cramping and back pain 6 days later?
I'm on cd 5 -10 on Clomid 150mg i'm having cramping and back pain it feels like my period is coming but it's not i'm on cd12 what's going on?
My period didn't come.I have cravings peeing a lot I'm always so tired a lot of light cramping and back pain and my linea negra is dark may I be preg?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Cramping and lower back pain after period
- Cramps and lower back pain after period
- Abdominal and lower back pain after period
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Lower back pain and spotting after period
- Cramps and back pain after period
- Cramping and lower back pain but no period
- Lower back pain before and after period
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free