Doctor insights on:
Cracking Knuckles Lead Arthritis Cause Other Problems Hands
A condition where there is progressive degeneration of one or more joints. Symptoms may include joint pain, swelling, decreased motion, and stiffness. The two most common types of arthritis are osteoarthritis, which is associated first with articular cartilage breakdown with a component of inflammation, and rheumatoid arthritis, which is a systemic autoimmune disorder that affects joint linings first and secondarily ...Read more
Very few.: As many people feel stiffness, as feel pain, when their arthritis begins.Tight muscles is simple answer, but not the answer most often. Hypothyroidism can make you feel stiff. I feel stiif, but with some soreness after too vigorous exercise. Age stiffens us all, because or collagen fibers crosslink with ageing. If anti-inflammatory drugs help your stiffness (aleve (naproxen) or motrin), you have arthritis. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Infections: Rheumatoid arthritis can start at any age. Ghonorrhea can do this as well as other infections google it. The list is long. If hot and red see a doctor soon if it goes away on it's own that does not mean the problem is over.It can be deeper in the body and more dangerous. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Cause of popping/grinding in many joints (spreading) e.g. Knees, hips, shoulders, neck and jaw? Could this cause severe headaches?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Knuckle hand arthritis make others
- Psoriatic arthritis cracking knuckles
- Arthritis cracking knuckle
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can arthritis cause other medical problems or diseases?
- Cracking fingers cause arthritis
- Cracking wrists arthritis cause
- Can bursitis lead to other medical problems?
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free