Doctor insights on:
Cracking Knuckles Lead Arthritis Cause Other Problems Hands
Very few.: As many people feel stiffness, as feel pain, when their arthritis begins.Tight muscles is simple answer, but not the answer most often. Hypothyroidism can make you feel stiff. I feel stiif, but with some soreness after too vigorous exercise. Age stiffens us all, because or collagen fibers crosslink with ageing. If anti-inflammatory drugs help your stiffness (aleve (naproxen) or motrin), you have arthritis. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Infections: Rheumatoid arthritis can start at any age. Ghonorrhea can do this as well as other infections google it. The list is long. If hot and red see a doctor soon if it goes away on it's own that does not mean the problem is over.It can be deeper in the body and more dangerous. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Cause of popping/grinding in many joints (spreading) e.g. Knees, hips, shoulders, neck and jaw? Could this cause severe headaches?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Knuckle hand arthritis make others
- Psoriatic arthritis cracking knuckles
- Arthritis cracking knuckle
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can arthritis cause other medical problems or diseases?
- Cracking fingers cause arthritis
- Cracking wrists arthritis cause
- Can bursitis lead to other medical problems?
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free