Doctor insights on:
I have dry, cracked hands and at times hurt. I work around a lot of boxes. Is there something I can use at night to help my hands? I try to use lotion
Could be an allergy: Dry, cracked skin on the hands is usually not just dry skin but a kind of inflammation that can be an allergy from touching chemicals. It may also be caused by an internal allergy like psoriasis or eczema. Try to wear gloves when working with chemicals, try to not wash your hands too often and use a good moisturizer every time your hands have been wet, but you may have to see a dermatologist. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
How likely is it that I would get herpes from a handshake if i have cracked hands and someone was picking at their cold sore?
I believe i accidentally spread my hsv1 on my lips to my cracked hands and then with my hands spread it to my thighs when i was using lotion. Help!
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Cracked and bleeding hands
- Dry cracked palms of hands
- Dry cracked hands causes
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Creams for dry cracked hands
- Dry cracked peeling hands
- Cracked skin on palms of hands
- Treat cracked callused hands
- Cracked hands eczema