Doctor insights on:
Not really.: You don't become dependent in the traditional meaning of the word, but when you discontinue these medication your blood pressure and possibly heart rate readings will likely be higher. It is not recommended to abruptly discontinue certain blood pressure medications. Please consult with your doctor for further information. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: Aside from being used for high blood pressure, the uses are often highly specific and technical (apologies in advance) - here is just a partial list of health conditions for which children are sometimes treated with Cozaar: aortic-root dilation with Marfan’s syndrome, and Alport syndrome-like hereditary nephritis. There are others as well. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i overdose on vitamin b6?
- Can you overdose on ibuprofen 800mg?
- How many advil does it take to overdose?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How many amoxicillin does it take to overdose?
- Can you die from beta blocker overdose?
- Can an overdose of aspirin kill you?
- How many citalopram does it take to overdose?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free