Doctor insights on:
Cozaar Drug Interactions
Here's a link...: Consider checking this: http://www.drugs.com/drug_interactions.phpGet a more detailed answer ›
Any drug interactions with losartan 100mg and zofran (ondansetron)? Husband is on losartan for high blood pressure and has stomach flu.
None: There is not interaction between those two. Hope he feels better. ...Read more
Cozar: Yes I have used it for many years and it is safe and effective to control bp. ...Read more
Unlikely: This drug is one of over 700 drugs that can cause ototoxicity. This is an angiotensin II receptor blocker. It is reported but is of little chance to do this. follow your doctor's recommendation. One caveat is that if you are already hearing impaired do not use it. ...Read more
I take Cozaar (losartan) for Hypertension and Lexotanil 1.5 + Lustral 50 for Anxiety and Depression, Is there's any Interaction?
Cozaar (losartan): see: http://www.drugs.com/sfx/cozaar-side-effects.htmlGet a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Drug interaction between l-arginine and cozaar
- Is the drug cozaar a beta blocker?
- Drug interaction
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Interactions of vitamins statin drugs
- Pepcid drug interactions
- Drug interactions with zyrtec
- Folic acid drug interaction
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free