Doctor insights on:
Cozaar Angiotensin Ii Blocker
Resistant pulmonary htn due to sjogrens. Norvasc (amlodipine) works but isosorbide unpredictable. Beta blocker worsens. Arb acs contraindicated ckd high K. Advice?
Pulmonary HTN: There are a range of molecules available by prescription that address P HTN ;go see a cardiologist or pulmonologist that has an interest in treating this condition ...Read more
Passable: They work by different mechanisms.....Could be useful in combination. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Angiotensin ii blocker
- Angiotensin ii blocker medication
- Angiotensin ii blocker adverse effects
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is cozaar a beta blocker?
- Is the drug cozaar a beta blocker?
- New angiotensin receptor blocker
- Cheapest angiotensin receptor blocker
- Talk to a cardiologist online