Doctor insights on:
Countries Requiring Yellow Fever Certificate
Will they require I have a yellow fever vaccine before I board my flight from the us to Argentina?
I'm going to Argentina. Will they require I have a yellow fever vaccine before I board my flight from the US?
No: There is not a requirement BUT it is "recommended for all travelers ?9 months of age..." ...Read more
That depends: Some countries require an international certificate of vaccine or prophylaxis for yellow fever before they will allow you entry. They could vaccinate you as you enter the country or detain you to check for infection. You can check www.Gov/travel to find out yellow fever vaccination requirements for the countries you plant to travel. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Yellow fever exemption certificate
- Medical certificate for typhoid fever
- Yellow fever
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Validity of yellow fever vaccination
- Yellow fever jaundice
- Is it safe to yellow fever?
- Cough and yellow mucus without fever
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free