Doctor insights on:
Could You Have Sex With A Dislocated Hip
Unlikely: A dislocated hip is very painful. Unless unconscious, it is unlikely that you could stand, walk, or find a comfortable position, much less have sex. Posterior hip dislocations occur with the hip flexed & internally rotated. Anterior hip dislocations occur with the hip extended & externally rotated. A hip might dislocate when in those positions, but once dislocated any other activity is limited. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Couples often worry about having sex during pregnancy. They may be afraid that having sex could cause a miscarriage or harm the baby. It is best to talk to your doctor or nurse midwife about your specific situation to make sure you are considered at low risk for complications such a ...Read more
Go to the ER: These symptoms can only be adequately diagnosed only after a thorough evaluation by your doctor. This may include labs and other satudies. Once all of the information is in, your doctor can let you know what's going on, and what to do to help you. ...Read more
Depends: It depends on the type and severity as well as your level of activity. Generally, uncomplicated dislocations usually take 6-12 weeks to heal. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Could a chiropractor tell if you have a dislocated shoulder by look or by touch
- Could you have a dislocated shoulder and full range of motion at the same time
- Could a dislocated hip as an infant cause pain in adulthood
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Could you get pregnant when having sex in the butt
- How soon can you have sex hip replacement?
- How soon after a hip replacement can you have sex?
- How soon can you have sex after hip replacement?
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free