Doctor insights on:
Could You Have Sex With A Dislocated Hip
Unlikely: A dislocated hip is very painful. Unless unconscious, it is unlikely that you could stand, walk, or find a comfortable position, much less have sex. Posterior hip dislocations occur with the hip flexed & internally rotated. Anterior hip dislocations occur with the hip extended & externally rotated. A hip might dislocate when in those positions, but once dislocated any other activity is limited. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Couples often worry about having sex during pregnancy. They may be afraid that having sex could cause a miscarriage or harm the baby. It is best to talk to your doctor or nurse midwife about your specific situation to make sure you are considered at low risk for complications such a ...Read more
Avascular Necrosis: And bad arthiritis, and nerve injury as the thighbone is pushed out of its socket, it can disrupt blood vessels and nerves. When blood supply to the bone is lost, the bone can die, resulting in avascular necrosis or osteonecrosis.The protective cartilage covering the bone may also be damaged, which increases the risk of developing arthritis in the joint. ...Read more
I was born in 65 with a dislocated hip throughout the years i'd get occasional pain right below my hip the last two days it has not gone away?
Let understand you: You have dislocated hip and was not treated? Or you have dislocated hip and was treated? And know you have some concern about pain below the hip. Please let me know? I will answer you. ...Read more
Go to the ER: These symptoms can only be adequately diagnosed only after a thorough evaluation by your doctor. This may include labs and other satudies. Once all of the information is in, your doctor can let you know what's going on, and what to do to help you. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can you have sex with a broken leg?
- What happens if you have sex with a condom while u have a yeast infection?
- Can you have sex with a hernia?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long should you wait to have sex after a colposcope with biopsy?
- Could you have a dislocated shoulder and full range of motion at the same time
- Can you get arthritis from having sex with a girl who has arthritis?
- How soon after a hip replacement can you have sex?
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free