Doctor insights on:
Could You Have A Period And Still Be Pregnant
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
See your doctor: Being pregnant and still getting your period is rare, but it does happen. Seek medical attention to make sure your pregnacy is normal and that you are not miscarrying, have infection or problems with the position of your placenta. Your doctor will order testing, like an ultrasound to get some answers for you. ...Read more
Back to high school: No. Having a period is proof you are not pregnant. ...Read more
Light Bleeding: Rest assured that in the early weeks of pregnancy, a little spotting or bleeding is very common. The most common cause for experiencing a brown discharge during pregnancy, especially in the later half of the first trimester, is that the body is getting rid of the older blood remnants in the cervix. As the baby grows, the original blood which is used to protect the womb is no longer required. ...Read more
Can you have a period and still be pregnant? This bleeding is like my period but I think I'm pregnant I have unprotected sex
No...: Having a "normal, regular period" means one is not pregnant. Having sex after the period means one could become pregnant on the current month. If the next period comes and is a normal regular one, it means one is not pregnant, again. If worried, one can do a urine pregnancy test the week after missing a period, or 3 weeks after having sex. ...Read more
Could i still have a period and be pregnant? I was a week late but it wasn't as much as it normally is. I'm as regular as it gets.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Could you still be pregnant and have a heavy period
- Can you have a late period and still be pregnant?
- Can you still have a normal period and be pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you still have a light period and be pregnant?
- Could i be pregnant and still have a heavy period
- Could i be pregnant and still have a normal period
- Could u be pregnant and still have a period
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free