Doctor insights on:
Could You Get Your Period And Still Be Pregnant
If u are preg: It is not your period.Get a more detailed answer ›
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
It's possible: Up to 30% of women have bleeding at the time of their period when they're pregnant. This can be due to implantation bleeding. ...Read more
Is it possible to get your period and still be pregnant? Is so, is there a way to know about it without taking a pregnancy test?
See below: You can't have your period while pregnant, but you can bleed while pregnant. Up to 30% of pregnant women will bleed at the time of their expected period because of implantation bleeding. This is bleeding due to the baby attaching to the wall of the womb. The mother often mistates this for her period. ...Read more
Small chance: Usually a normal period implies a lack of pregnancy. However there are always exceptions to every rule. There are cases of period-like bleeding during pregnancy which can delay the diagnosis. If your pregnancy test is positive and you are having bleeding, then you need to see a doctor asap. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- If you have your period could you still be pregnant
- Can you still get pregnant on your period?
- Can you still get your period if pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get your period but still be pregnant?
- If you get your period can you still be pregnant
- Can you still get a period if your pregnant?
- Could you still be pregnant if your period comes late
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free