Doctor insights on:
Could You Get Pregnant While On Your Period
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
It happens anytime: You can get pregnant at any time during your cycle. The chance is less right before/during/after period, but still happens. Best chance is around time of ovulation--often midcycle for most women. Many women have some light period/bleeding during the first month or two after becoming pregnant. It is very easy and fast to do a home pregnancy test--which is highly accurate. So, check a hpt. Good luc. ...Read more
No, not unless...: A woman cannot get pregnant during the first few days of her normal regular periods. However, if she has some spotting and is not on her period, but mistakenly thinks she is on her period, it is possible that she is fertile during the spotting. A urine pregnancy test can be done about 3 weeks after sex, if worried. ...Read more
Unlikely: If you have very regular cycles and have your normal period, ovulation would occur midcycle-on days 14 to 16 if your cycle is every 28 to 32 days. Sperm lasts from 3 to 5 days so that pregnancy up to 5 days from day 7 of your period isn't likely. However, this is just a guideline but i hope it helps you. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get pregnant while bleeding on your period?
- Can you get pregnant while on your period?
- Can you get pregnant while you are on your period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Getting pregnant while on your period
- Can you still get pregnant while on your period?
- Can you get pregnant while youre on your period?
- How can you get pregnant while on your period?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free