Doctor insights on:
Could You Get Pregnant While On Your Period
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
No, not unless...: A woman cannot get pregnant during the first few days of her normal regular periods. However, if she has some spotting and is not on her period, but mistakenly thinks she is on her period, it is possible that she is fertile during the spotting. A urine pregnancy test can be done about 3 weeks after sex, if worried. ...Read more
It happens anytime: You can get pregnant at any time during your cycle. The chance is less right before/during/after period, but still happens. Best chance is around time of ovulation--often midcycle for most women. Many women have some light period/bleeding during the first month or two after becoming pregnant. It is very easy and fast to do a home pregnancy test--which is highly accurate. So, check a hpt. Good luc. ...Read more
Unlikely: If you have very regular cycles and have your normal period, ovulation would occur midcycle-on days 14 to 16 if your cycle is every 28 to 32 days. Sperm lasts from 3 to 5 days so that pregnancy up to 5 days from day 7 of your period isn't likely. However, this is just a guideline but i hope it helps you. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Could you be pregnant while on your period
- Could you be pregnant and get your period
- Could you get your period and still be pregnant
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Could you get pregnant during your period
- Can you get pregnant while you are on your period?
- Can you get pregnant while on your period?
- Could you get pregnant a week before your period
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free