Doctor insights on:
Could You Be Pregnant And Get Your Period
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Small chance: Usually a normal period implies a lack of pregnancy. However there are always exceptions to every rule. There are cases of period-like bleeding during pregnancy which can delay the diagnosis. If your pregnancy test is positive and you are having bleeding, then you need to see a doctor asap. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
See below: You can't have your period while pregnant, but you can bleed while pregnant. Up to 30% of pregnant women will bleed at the time of their expected period because of implantation bleeding. This is bleeding due to the baby attaching to the wall of the womb. The mother often mistates this for her period. ...Read more
It's possible: Up to 30% of women have bleeding at the time of their period when they're pregnant. This can be due to implantation bleeding. The bleeding is typically spotting, not heavy. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Could you get your period and still be pregnant
- Can you be pregnant and get your period?
- Can you get your first period and still be pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get your period early and still be pregnant?
- Could you be pregnant if you get your period
- Can you get your period twice and be pregnant?
- Can you be 3 weeks pregnant and get your period?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free