Doctor insights on:
Could Using Sunscreen For Lubricant Be Causing Me To Get Prostatitis
Not all prostatitis: Is bacterial. Perhaps prostate and seminal vesicle congestion may be irritating? We call prostatis when we cannot make a more specific diagnosis, and you suffer irritative effects. Commonly, anti-biotics are used, and anti-inflammatories. But sex, too much or too little, has no established role. Having sex can elevate the psa test, however. ...Read more
Prostatitis is the swelling and inflammation of the prostate gland, which is a gland located beneath the bladder in men. Prostatitis usually results in painful and difficult urination, and there may be flu-like symptoms present. There are many causes of prostatitis, one of ...Read more
Unlikely: There should be no reason.Get a more detailed answer ›
Does a man get prostatitis by stds? If yes then what is the common STD which cause it? And how long will it take to recover?
Yes: See your urologist for the correct diagnosis and treatment. ...Read more
Possibly: Prostatitis can have a wide range of symptomatology. It can range from minimal symptoms to severe discomfort with urination. If there is an acute flare up of symptoms, there can certainly be referred pain to the pelvic area, scrotum, and rectal/anal area. The treatment should be focused on the prostate and as this problem resolves, the other symptoms will usually get better as well. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long could it take for me to get pregnant after i stop using the patch?
- What could be the cause of the inability for me to control my urination as a man?
- What could be causing the skin on my hands to get dark spots?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Could an electric shock have caused me to get heart palpitations
- Could high dhea levels be causing me to retain water and gain weight
- Could latex balloons cause me to get headaches and get sick
- Could arthritis in my neck be causing all my muscles to get very tight
- Talk to a dermatologist online