Doctor insights on:
Could U Be Pregnant And Still Have A Period
Can u be pregnant and still have yo period for 3 consecutive months ? No pregnancy signs though feeling pain in my boobs and stomach (un usual)
Not Pregnant: No. Having periods represents physical proof of not being pregnant. ...Read more
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Can a woman be 5mnths pregnant and still have a period? I've had 2 normal periods then stopped for 3mnths and 3days ago started again. 2 neg htp. Preg?:(
Get checked: I would go to the emergency room for an ultrasound. Bleeding is not normal. ...Read more
Low probability: You could have a period and still be pregnant but the likelihood is low. ...Read more
Can I be pregnant and still have a period? I never bled with my first pregnancy. I've taken 4 early response pregnancy tests and all were positive.
If I had sex 5 days ago, and was on BC but took it really late that day and it was a week before my period can I get pregnant and still have a period?
Bleeding; not period: Vaginal bleeding during pregnancy which is relatively common may resemble a "period" but it is not considered "a menstrual period". Taking your "BC really late that day" is not likely to put you at risk for pregnancy if you had been taking your pills regularly.To be safer, check you blood betaHCG pregnancy test ;if it is negative, ask a Gyn for what's most effective: an IUD or a subdermal implant ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can u have a regular period and still be pregnant?
- Can u have a menstrual period and and still be pregnant?
- Could i be pregnant and still have a heavy period
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Could u have a period and be pregnant
- Could you have a period and still be pregnant
- Could i be pregnant and still have a normal period
- Could i be pregnant and still have a light period
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free