Doctor insights on:
Could Tubal Blockage Lead To Hypothyroid
HSG is scheduled what reasons could cause tubal blockage? I have had NO STD or PID ever. Could anything else cause a blockage?
Hypothyroidism is also known as Underactive thyroid. Level, which can cause fatigue increased sensitivity to cold constipation dry skin unexplained weight gain puffy face hoarseness muscle weakness elevated blood cholesterol level muscle aches, tenderness and stiffness pain, stiffness or swelling in your joints heavier than normal or irregular menstrual periods thinning hair slowed heart ...Read more
Blocked fallopian: Fallopian tubes are two thin tubes one on each side of the uterus which help lead the mature egg from the ovaries to the uterus. If an obstruction blocks the egg from traveling down the tube then you have a blocked fallopian tube. It can occur on 1 or both tubes. It is known as tubal factor infertility. Your OB Gyn will investigate why they are blocked hx of PID, other surgeries etc. Good luck ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
After HSG on 5/11/2012 the result reads both tubes are demostrated, right upto mid portion and left at the cornu suggestive of tubal blockage or spasm?
Several Options: Well you can approach this finding in several ways. First of all, you could simply consider ivf and speak to a fertility specialist about your chances based upon age, ovarian reserve, etc. Alternatively, you could explore the status of the tubes more definitively with a fluoroscopic tubal canalization (super-hsg) or with a laparoscopy. A non-internet fertility doc would be best source for advice. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Could alcohol consumption lead to male sperm morphology
- Could torsion testicle surgery lead to low testerone
- Could a simple knee injury lead to cancer
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Could one type of schizophrenia left untreated lead to worse condition
- Can radiation therapy lead to carotid artery blockage?
- Could the disease leukopenia lead to leukemia
- Could liver failure lead to ards
- What conditions that could lead to numbness and tingling in the nose and mouth?