Doctor insights on:
Could The Herb Rhodiola Cause Your Thyroid To Overproduce
Who knows: What's in it or what harm it could do. Why are you taking it without knowing? In addition you're taking Cytomel which shouldn't be taken by humans and can easily cause the symptoms you're mentioning. That's why (among many other reasons) you shouldn't be taking it. Do you really have a thyroid deficiency? If so, take brand name T4 in appropriate doses. Talk w/your doctor. ...Read more
Unclear question: What is a "bac reading"? It may help if you spell out your concern. ...Read more
I have hashimoto thyroidism, pituitary tumor, seizures, lesion on my brain and had multiple concussions. My calves are hurting bad what could this be?
Wow- a lot!: This can either be as simple as muscular if you have had any changes in excercise or even trauma (fall, seizure). Or it can be neurological, neuropathic pain due to your comorbidities or even the brain lesion. Or vascular such as a DVT or blood clot in your veins. I would recommend that you get evaluated at your earliest convenience. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What could cause the base joint of your big toe to swell?
- What causes the roof of your mouth to itch?
- Does the mirena cause your sex drive to go down?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What could cause my fingers to swell in the morning?
- What could cause your side to hurt when you pee?
- What could be causing the skin on my hands to get dark spots?
- What causes the bottom of your feet to hurt?
- Talk to a holistic medicine practitioner online for free