Doctor insights on:
Could Taking Ambien Have Given Me Prostatitis
Prostatitis is the swelling and inflammation of the prostate gland, which is a gland located beneath the bladder in men. Prostatitis usually results in painful and difficult urination, and there may be flu-like symptoms present. There are many causes of prostatitis, one of ...Read more
I have prostatitis and have been given cipro. Everything I have seen says cipro has horrible side effects/debilatating. How safe is cipro?
It's OK: Cipro has a number of side effects, just like any antibiotic does. It's no worse than others. It's been used for a while for a number of different infections and I use it quite frequently and am yet to see a significant side effect from it. As with any antibiotic, i recommend that you always take a probiotic supplement to prevent diarrhea associated with the use of antibiotic. Take an otc one. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Was given alfuzosin due to tingling & freq urination, don't know iam cured or not.If not, will prostatitis causes long term sexual problem?Im 27 help!
21 year old diagnosed with prostatitis after having sti. Given ciprofloaxcin and trimethoprim worked, then failed. What next? Different antibiotic?
STIs or Chlamydia: Nothing you took would treat chlamydia. Who is providing your medical care. They failed to give you effective medication for your infection. ...Read more
Was given vibramycin for trouble urinating and right flank pain..doc says prostatitis, are these symptoms and is this right med for my problem?
Poss no: Prostatitis can cause fever, irritative voiding symptoms, perineal or suprapubic pain and prostatic tenderness on rectal exam. Flank pain makes me think more of kidney pain than prostate, especially when it is only on one side. Unprotected sex can make STDs a possible etiology. All these should be worked up b/c the indicated ab depends on an accurate diagnosis. ...Read more
Diagnosed with chronic bacteria prostatitis. given 6 week course of cipro. semen sample show infection gone but still pain at penis tip & perinium?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- If i have prostatitis could i give my girlfriend an std
- Could i have withdrawal symptoms when i stop taking benadryl
- Could an electric shock have caused me to get heart palpitations
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have a sore itchy throat it really bothers me at night could it be tonsillitis
- Could taking vicodin let me get a tattoo without feeling any pain
- Can taking my vitamins give me a yeast infetion i have thick discharge?
- Could using sunscreen for lubricant be causing me to get prostatitis
- Talk to a neurologist online