Doctor insights on:
Could Spinal Stenosis Cause Short Term Memory Loss
Memory loss is a symptom in which a person cannot recall (remember) something that he previously learned. Some memory loss is normal, such as not remembering facts learned in school years ago but not used since then. Other memory loss is abnormal, such as that caused by Alzheimer's Dementia ...Read more
No relationship: Erb palsy is the result of a stretching and or tearing of the nerves to the arm due to shoulder dystocia. It should not have anything to do with memory difficulty, unless the diagnosis of Erb palsy is confused with an upper extremity diosrde due to brain injury. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Can antabuse (disulfiram) cause short term memory loss if someone has taken it with alcohol or in general?
No: Epocrates literature do not mention it as side effect. Alcohol is the one to blame for memory loss. It is very common to have lapses ( mental lagoons) of forgetting what happened recently ( the night before for example) because of drinking alcohol. An exaggeration of this is shown in the movies. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Memory Loss: I understand your concern. Cymbalta may cause short term memory loss. At age 17, possible causes are- ? Alcohol, tobacco, or drug use ? Stress ? Depression ? Sleep deprivation ? Deficiencies in vitamin B1 and B12 ? Underactive or Overactive thyroid gland ? HIV ? Head injury See a Physician for Diagnosis and treatment. See Psychiatrist for Therapy and monitoring of Cymbalta, (duloxetine) Breathing Relax ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What could cause short term memory loss?
- What causes short term memory loss in adults?
- Can stress cause short term memory loss?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of short term memory loss in children
- Causes of short term memory loss in adults
- What can cause short term memory loss?
- Causes of sudden short term memory loss in adults
- Talk to a neurologist online