Doctor insights on:
Could Spinal Stenosis Cause Short Term Memory Loss
Memory loss is a symptom in which a person cannot recall (remember) something that he previously learned. Some memory loss is normal, such as not remembering facts learned in school years ago but not used since then. Other memory loss is abnormal, such as that caused by Alzheimer's Dementia ...Read more
No relationship: Erb palsy is the result of a stretching and or tearing of the nerves to the arm due to shoulder dystocia. It should not have anything to do with memory difficulty, unless the diagnosis of Erb palsy is confused with an upper extremity diosrde due to brain injury. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Yes it can.: It can depend on what you mean by "as needed." Clonazepam can cause sedation and it is not unusual for someone taking it to not be as alert, and for their brain to not process what's going on around them in exactly the same way, thus making it difficult to retrieve memories when called upon. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Memory Loss: I understand your concern. Cymbalta may cause short term memory loss. At age 17, possible causes are- ? Alcohol, tobacco, or drug use ? Stress ? Depression ? Sleep deprivation ? Deficiencies in vitamin B1 and B12 ? Underactive or Overactive thyroid gland ? HIV ? Head injury See a Physician for Diagnosis and treatment. See Psychiatrist for Therapy and monitoring of Cymbalta, Breathing Relax ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What could cause short term memory loss?
- Does aspergers cause short term memory loss?
- Can aspergers cause sudden onset short term memory loss?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes short term memory loss in children?
- Causes of short term memory loss in young adults
- Short term memory loss causes in young adults
- Can alcohol cause short term memory loss?
- Talk to a neurologist online