Doctor insights on:
Could Soy Cause Heart Palpitations
Palpitations are an awareness of extra heartbeats which most of us have. The sensation can be single or multiple and can sometimes last minutes. Different people may feel other symptoms along with them such as dizzy, lightheaded or short of breath. The palpitations are almost always atrial or ventricular premature beats. Usually benign but they are also ...Read more
MSG: Monosodium glutamate (msg) is an fda approved flavor enhancer- added to chinese food, canned products ; processed foods. Adverse symptoms r noted but none have a definitive link. These r usually mild -not requiring rx - just avoid food w/ msg. Symptoms are: ha, nausea cp, diaphoresis palpitations, facial pain/numbness generalized weakness. ...Read more
Thyroid disease: Yes.Get a more detailed answer ›
Heart palpitations that actually cause sharp pains. Why would this happen? Could this happen if you think too much or take stress.
I've been having heart palpitations at night since returning from a trip to Vegas where I ate lots of junk food. Could the food have caused this?
Heart palpitations after working out. Not during. And a few extra ones this week when just sitting down. Had a 2d echo about a month and a half ago, came back fine...what could the cause be?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Soy cause heart palpitations
- Could heart palpitations be caused by hyperthyroidism
- Could heart palpitations be caused by menopause
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Could epinephrine cause heart palpitations
- Could overeating cause heart palpitations
- Could heart palpitations cause a miscarriage
- Why could gas cause heart palpitations?
- Talk to a cardiologist online