Doctor insights on:
Could Some Kind Of Weather Help With Pulmonary Fibrosis
No: Weather does not make a difference for pulmonary fibrosis. Altitude does. In pulmonary fibrosis it is harder for oxygen to cross into the bloodstream. Higher altitudes have lower oxygen pressure compounding the problem. Ultimately, living at lower altitudes does not affect survival or the course of the disease. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No: Doctors have a saying, "if you are standing on a plain in colorado and you hear hoof beats, dont turn around expecting to see zebras." there are so many other conditions which are more common that i would suspect to cause a cough. Infections like colds and bronchitis when coughing for a week to a month. Asthma or chronic bronchitis when months to years. Others can be found with xrays etc. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Ve been diagnosed with pulmonary fibrosis, sometimes I have pain in the breastbone, could it be related to pf?
Not directly...: Pulmonary fibrosis does not cause pain directly but if you are coughing, the cough can lead to musculoskeletal chest wall pain. If the pain is present all the time (not just when coughing or deep breathing), see your doctor to be sure it is not cardiac pain. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the kinds of medicine that help with motion sickness?
- Does prednisone help people with pulmonary fibrosis and copd?
- Help with vision problems does stress cause any kinds of vision problems
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do you have to have a catheter with every kind of surgery or just some?
- What type of doctor could help with advanced arthritis in the knee?
- How does n acetyl l cysteine help with pulmonary fibrosis?
- What kind of allergy pill will help most with indoor and dust allergies?
- Talk to a pulmonologist online for free