Doctor insights on:
Could Prenatal Vitamins Be Causing Constipation
Do prenatal vitamins cause constipation? I'm not pregnant that i know of just taking them for the vitamins.
I take prenatal vitamins but the iron made me severely constipated a few weeks ago and i got very sick. Should i continue taking the vitamins?
Prenatal vitamins make me constipated &' nauseous. I been taking flinestone vitamins. Are they ok or is there something better thats recommended?
Prenatals better: A prenatal vitamin has the amount of nutrients that closely match the nutrient needs of a pregnant women. They have more iron and Folic Acid and dha and more nutrients like iodine choline magnesium and copper. There are some prescription prenatals that have a stool softener. I would try a different prenatal and or; add , prune juice, oatmeal, hi fiber diet, benefiber, colace (docusate sodium). ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Prenatal vitamins that do not cause constipation
- Prenatal vitamins causing diarrhea
- Prenatal vitamins and headaches
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Rashes caused by prenatal vitamins
- Can prenatal vitamins cause cramping?
- Can prenatal vitamins cause miscarriage?
- Can prenatal vitamins cause migraines?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online