Doctor insights on:
Could It Be Possible To Dislocate A Finger Joint Without Serious Pain
If i make a fist, my ring finger joint to wrist across the palm hurts. Does anyone know what kind of injury i have?
Several things: With symptoms this complex, you owe it to yourself to call your doctor to help you make sense out of them. ...Read more
Anything is possible: I suppose this could be the case and depending on the laxity of your joints, any underlying issues you may have such as marfan's syndrome, or a pain tolerance condition such that you don't feel as much pain, but otherwise, you should have a very painful, swollen, deformed looking finger and i would recommend an examination. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I dislocated my finger 10 yrs ago now and I have been waking up in the middle of night with pain at joint were it dislocated could it dilocated again?
You cannot : There is no safe way.Get a more detailed answer ›
Swelling is common : After dislocation but a fracture dislocation with subluxaiton (imperfect position ) of the joint, a tendon or ligament tear that needs further treatment or even swelling that interferes with return of normal motion can make recovery more complex. Seek treatment with a hanf surgeon, many dislocations ar not as simple as they are made out to be! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have what seems a slightly dislocated baby finger. Its the outermost joint. If I do get it x rated, what can be done?
My baby finger is bent at the last joint since i was a baby.Its bent inwards it looks dislocated but i can move it?
Clinodactyly: That condition is called clinodactyly. It usually doesn't cause significant functional problems. More severe cases can cause issues with function and appearance. It can usually be corrected with a type of orthopedic surgery called an osteotomy. If it bothers you enough see your local orthopedic surgeon for an evaluation. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Sciatica pain in the thighs
- Is it ok to feel a burning pain in my throat sometimes could it be throat cancer?
- I have a severe pain in my palm of my hand could this be something serious
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Got a lump on the middle of my penis and there is no pain what could it be
- How could i safely dislocate my finger and pop it back in the joint?
- I have a sharp pain in my armpit could this be due to a heart problem
- Is it possible to have a miscarriage without cramping?
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free