Doctor insights on:
Could It Be My Deviated Septum Is Causing Bad Breath
Not typical: Tonsil issues, reflux, sinusitis, poor dental and oral hygiene and some types of food you eat are much more likely to cause bad breath than deviated septum. Septal deviation typically interferes with nasal airflow and contributes to the sensation of a stuffy nose. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Have a deviated nasal septum, don't want surgery.Been causing post nasal drip & bad breath for years, taking nasal spray & antihistamine. Not helping.
Reconsider : A deviated nasal septum can cause a lot of problems. My patients who have the surgery almost all wish they had it done sooner. Get in to see an ENT (maybe get a second opinion). He/she can give you more information pertinent to your case. Bad breathe and nasal drip can be a sign of sinusitis and if so, often needs antibiotics. So, a visit to a good ENT will be worthwhile. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Can deviated nasal septum give you constant post nasal drip and very bad breath? If so what is the treatment?
Could breath fine through left nostril until recently, even with deviated septum. But it has a spur on it now. Could sinus cancer be a cause somehow?
Deviated septum: A deviated septum is not an uncommon problem. It can lead to nasal obstruction, snoring and even sinus issues. You only need surgery if you are having symptoms.If there are symptoms like nasal obstruction, snoring or recurrent sinusitis, have your nose evaluated by a board certified otolaryngologist. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Does snoring relate to having a deviated septum? I cannot breath while snoring and i often wake up with headaches.
My son has just had surgery for a deviated septum and turbinates reductions. He can't breath through the stents. Any advice to help him?
I had surgery on my deviated septum but its worse now. I wake up at night just to blow my nose because I can't breath. Its almost completely closed. ?
See below: It is normal to have this problem due to swelling for a few weeks after surgery. If this is after it is healed (more than 6 weeks from the time of surgery), have your ENT take a look to see what the problem is or get a second opinion if they can not help you. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- So my boyfriend has this big bump its hard what is it could it be a cist
- I woke up this morning and now my eye is swollen what could it be
- During sex my cervix hurts and i have abdominal pain very bad what could it be
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What could be causing my right elbow to pop and crack and have pains in it?
- Got a lump on the middle of my penis and there is no pain what could it be
- I am having resting tremor on my upper left arm only what could be causing it
- What is the lump in my rectum or anus could it be a hemorrhoid?
- Talk to a dentist online for free