Doctor insights on:
Could I Return To Work After Implanon Fitting
Implanon works by: An implantable form of birth control, Implanon provided very effective (99.95%) birth control for at least 3 years. It is usually implanted under the skin in the upper arm. Implanon contains the hormone, etonogestrel (progestin) , which is slowly absorbed into the body over a 3 year period. Etonogestrel causes a woman's body not to release eggs from the ovary, thus there is no egg to fertilize. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Getting my expired implanon removed will there be any work restrictions since I do alot of heavy lifting?
Avoid: heavy lifting or bending for the first week home. ...Read more
My implanon expired July 29th haven't had the chance to get it replaced, so should I be worried that it doesn't work or the chances of me getting preg?
Decreased effectiven: The implanon does not just stop being effective at the end of 3 years. It provides greater than 99% coverage until 3 years. Its effects taper after that. Some women have coverage that lasts well into the 4th year, but its effects are tapering and you should not rely on it. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Could i return to work after stitch removal
- Could i return to gymnastics after back surgery
- Implanon fitting
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Return to work after hysterectomy
- Returning to work after miscarriage
- Return to work after laparoscopy
- How long till i can return to work after apendectimy?
- Talk to a neurologist online