Doctor insights on:
Could I Be Pregnant Or Is This Just Nausea
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
I had protected sex 1 week ago and :2 days later had stomach pains & nausea. I still have it. Cycle is on 12-15. Could I be pregnant? Or just PMS?
Its been 14 days since intercourse and sperm inside me. I keep having nausea and vomit. Could i be pregnant or is it just my mind messing with me?
Could I be pregnant dizzy n nausea fatigue back pain pink when wipe yesterday not today just got off depo last shot should've been on 10.1.15 but no?
My Prilosec is no longer working and it's always worked.Could I be pregnant? Also been experiencing nausea and exhaustion which is not common for me.
What is the possibility of pregnancy on birth conto pill. I take it every morning between 6:30 and 7:15. I'm having some nausea, could I be pregnant?
1-2% chance: With "perfect" use of the pill, meaning missing no pills and taking at the same time (within a couple hours) every day, the pill is approximately 98-99% effective at preventing pregnancy. If you miss a period, check a home pregnancy test. If that is negative but the nausea persists, see doctor for further evaluation. ...Read more
For the last few weeks I have been having slight cramps every so often, nausea every morning, increased bathroom visits, could i be pregnant?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is this my period or could i be pregnant?
- Could i be pregnant or is it my period
- I have headaches and the top of my head is tender what could this be
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- My period is lighter than usual could i be pregnant
- My period is one day late could i be pregnant
- My stomach is making weird noises could i be pregnant
- My period is 6 days late could i be pregnant
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online