Doctor insights on:
Could I Be Pregnant If I Have The Plastic Iud In Place
Yes, but uncommon: Iud properly placed can be high effective..Such as Mirena (levonorgestrel) which touts over 99% efficacy/protection from pregnancy. Thus, you chance of pregnancy with a correctly placed and funtioning iud is very low... If you have symptoms of pregnancy though, i would suggest a home pregnancy test or consult your doc for eval... Good luck, . ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
No: IUD is effective contraceptiveGet a more detailed answer ›
I had my iud removed 3 weeks ago and I have been sick in the morning/afternoon could I be pregnant already ?
I had my iud in for 3 years and had it removed 3 weeks ago and I have been sick in the morning /night could I be pregnant that fast?
I got my IUD taken out 11/27/12 i did start bleeding till thursday and i had unprotect sex saturday 12/1/12 could i be pregnant ?
Yes: That is perfectly possible. Good wishes.Get a more detailed answer ›
I resently took out my iud.. Im late on my peroid? Does it mess with my cycle or could I be pregnant
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What happens if i get pregnant while i still have the progesterone iud in place?
- How soon after an iud surgery removal could i get pregnant?
- If i have a discharge could i be pregnant
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have no discharge could i be pregnant
- I had unprotected sex the night before my iud was removed could i get pregnant
- How would i know if the progesterone iud is in the right place?
- How can i know if the copper iud is in the right place?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free