Doctor insights on:
Could I Be Pregnant And Still Have A Heavy Period
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
I've had unprotected sex on the 17th I got off my period that day also took Plan B that night and started a heavy period 2 days later and the side effects are still here and its been 3weeks tomorrow could I be pregnant?
Not likely: Unlikely.Get a more detailed answer ›
Unlikely: See your doctor to discuss a serum quantitative test. ...Read more
Can you have a heavy period and still be pregnant? How do people not know they are pregnant when they are sometimes nearly 6 months pregnant?
No: A woman cannot have any kind of true menstrual period while pregnant. People "not know" a lot of things in life, because people come in all types, shapes, sizes, etc... some are just not observant, some don't want to believe, some are unable to know, some know but must deny it, etc... ...Read more
What is the chance of still bein pregnant if u got a heavy period on placebo pills, took 2 pregnant tests 4 weeks after encounter and both came out negative?
Not pregnant: If no sexual contact in the last 4 weeks, negative urine or blood pregnancy tests mean not pregnant. It only takes 2 weeks for a pregnancy to show up as positive on a urine pregnancy test. Testing at 3 weeks out, or later, will continue to give a reliable result... So a negative means no. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Could you still be pregnant and have a heavy period
- I had a heavy period could i still be pregnant
- Can i be pregnant and still have a heavy period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Could i be pregnant and still have a normal period
- Could i be pregnant but still have a period
- Could i be pregnant and still have my period
- Could i be pregnant and still have a period on the pill
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free