Doctor insights on:
Could I Be Pregnant And Still Get My Period
Not period, bleeding: Vaginal bleeding in the first half of pregnancy is called threatened abortion - not period - and can be the harbinger of miscarriage, small baby, preterm birth, preeclampsia, or placenta previa/accreta. See your obstetrician asap if that is happening to you, take Folic Acid 1-5 mg daily and good luck! ...Read more
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Possible: but not probable. Pregnancy criteria included 1-2 missed cycles, early morning nausea and vomiting, breast engorgement or fullness, and weight gain. When you have a "regular cycle"- you are shedding the lining of your uterus, which makes conception unlikely. If concerned see you GYN for a formal pelvic exam and HCG blood testing for pregnancy. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i get my period and still be pregnant?
- Could i be pregnant and still have my period
- My period was late and short could i be pregnant
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- My period was late and light could i be pregnant
- Can i be pregnant and still have my period?
- Negative pregnancy test and period could i still be pregnant
- My period was late and heavy could i be pregnant
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free