Doctor insights on:
Could I Be Pregnant And Not Have Any Symptoms
Yes and No: In very early pregnancy, there are no unique signs or symptoms. By the end of the first month or two, a pregnant woman who is in tune with her body or who is looking for any changes will surely have symptoms. On the other hand, a pregnant woman who is oblivious to changes in her body may not notice any symptoms even when signs and symptoms are obvious to those around her. ...Read more
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
I'm 12 days late, and have a few symptoms but a negative test. What should I do/could i be pregnant?
I did a 3 day transfer on the 20th of April 2015.. I have no signs or symptoms .. Could I be pregnant or possibly not?
My boyfriend came in me on may 8th & i ovluated on the 6th, could i be pregnant ? & if so how long would it be before i started getting symptoms ?
Options: Anyone having intercourse without birth control or condoms is at risk of getting pregnant. If intercourse was within 72 hours you should consider taking plan b. Ella (ulipristal acetate) is another brand and can be used up to 5 days after unprotected intercourse. Check a pregnancy test if you miss your period. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Could i be pregnant and have no symptoms
- Can i be pregnant and not have any symptoms?
- I have no symptoms could i still be pregnant
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have no pms symptoms could i be pregnant
- Could i be pregnant with no symptoms
- Cant get pregnant could i possibly have premature menopause symptoms
- If i have a discharge could i be pregnant
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online