Doctor insights on:
Could Hot Coffee Be Making My Prostate Hurt
The prostate is a gland that lies at the base of the bladder and surrounding a segment of urethra. It secretes a milky fluid that is discharged by excretory ducts into the urethra during the emission of semen. It is clinically important because enlargement of the prostate with age, and prostate cancer are two common ...Read more
I have enlarged prostate. I believe coffee is making matters worse for me and evrytime i drink it, next few days no semen comes out. Whats the matter?
Drink about 1 gallon of liquid day, water, 1 coffee, 1 green tea and my last is around 7 pm, at night I have to go several times, prostate is fine. Ty?
Fluid balance: When we go to bed, a hormone ADH (vasopressin) rises which decreases urine output. At the same time, blood flow to the kidneys increases which increases urine output.If you have retained excess fluid during your waking hours, your kidneys will remove it dung sleep. Excessive salt, intake, diabetes and heart & kidney problems will shift the fluid balance further in favor of increased urine output @ night. ...Read more
In 1994 I was diagnosed with prostate, urinary tract immflammation..I still have very frequent urination, and short duraration.Coffee still agravates ?
Cheeks flush red and hot. Only had coffee and water. Headache. Eyes hurt. Took a Benadryl, (diphenhydramine) still the same.
I drank 400mg of caffine i. Coffee spread out within 10 hours. I never drink this much . Could this have hurt my health ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Could vicodin be making my cheeks bumpy and red
- Could neurontin be making my back pain worse
- Could my prostate be pinching my urethra
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- My knee hurts and feels hot
- Could my enlarged prostate be pinching my urethra
- Could sudafed be increasing the size of my prostate
- Could be bph making my penis and balls get swollen
- Talk to a urologist online for free