Doctor insights on:
Could High Estrogen Levels In A Males Body Affect His Libido
YES: Increased estrogen in men can be caused by increased adipose (fat tissue) and testosterone replacement therapy, although not exclusively. Both men and women produce estrogen, but in much different amounts. Elevated estrogen in men can reduce libido and cause other unwanted health related problems. Weight loss can help reduce estrogen levels. If on testosterone, dosage adjustment may be needed. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
When the estrogen in birth control pills affects libido, does the correlation between dosage amount and libido level tend to be positive or negative?
Correlation at best: Men's sexual functioning (incl. Libido, erectile function) is based a host of influences (e.g., blood flow, hormones, physical shape, attraction, emotional intimacy). Soy intake, according to recent literature reviews (see messina 2010 in fertility and sterility), has little effect on male human hormones. Reach out today! see your doctor, share your concerns & ask about testosterone testing. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
28 y/o quit bcp after 5 years due to no libido. Now estrogen is Low normal range and amenorrhea for 4 months. Dr suggests progesterone/estrogen. safe?
Vaginal dryness and luck of libido are my problems. Should I use estrogen pessary for dryness or progesterone bioidentical cream for libido or both ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- High estrogen levels in males
- Can a high ige level in the blood be an indicator that i have cancer?
- What is a high bilirubin level in adults?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does a high ph level in urine mean?
- Does a broken bone and the immune system affect homeostasis in the body?
- How does estrogen affect calcium levels in bones?
- What is considered a high level of protein in urine?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free