Doctor insights on:
Could Herpes Around The Anus Cause My Stool To Be Bloody
There are different types of herpes infections; herpes simplex infection of mouth (gingivostomatitis) and lips (labialis) are the most common. Others include genital herpes, and herpes zoster. Herpes infection could very mild to very dangerous depending on the type and location of the body affected. I ...Read more
Can genital herpes with anal bumps cause rectum to have foul smelling discharge that first smelled like feces then like fish, never went away fully ?
Pushing Hard: It sounds as if you may be pushing too hard to move your bowels. You might be able to move bowels easier by increasing laxative fruits in your diet: raisins, prunes (or juice), apricots, peaches. Don't overdo it. Start with a small serving and wait for at least 8 hours. Itching is from small tears in anus. They heal quickly. Head pressure from holding breath and pushing. If not, see MD. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Blood in stool white pimple looking things on anus and descoloration of the skin around the anus. Itches at some times and causes it to smell backther?
Possible infection: While it may be nothing serious .... There is the possibility that there is an underlying anal infection (abscess) ... Possibly cause by an anal fistula (small connection into the anus). Try a protective ointment - like anusol - and warm baths with epsom salts. However, if it persists, do see a proctologist who can properly diagnose your condition. All the best, peter wilk, md. ...Read more
Bloody stools, problems with bowel movements and now a lump right by his anus. What could this be?
Several causes: The commonest cause of fresh blood from rectum in young individuals is hemorrhoids (painless) and anal fissure (painful). Polyps, inflammation and even cancer are also seen frequently. Therefore the best approach is to be checked by proctoscopy or flexible sigmoidoscopy to positively identify the cause and treat it in the same session. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What could be the cause of redness between my scrotum and anus?
- What could be causing the skin on my hands to get dark spots?
- What could be the cause of the inability for me to control my urination as a man?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have a tender spot on the back of my head what could be the cause
- What could be the cause of swollen lymph nodes behind my ears?
- What could cause my fingers to swell in the morning?
- What could be causing my ear to swell up and be warm to touch?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free