Doctor insights on:
Could Heavily Sweating During Sleep Be A Symtom Of Some Desease
Pl tell me the reason for heavy sweating in the head area during sleep at night , with no discomfort , in a fully airconditioned room ?
Night sweats: Night sweats can be related to activity prior to sleeping, eating prior to sleeping, viral and bacterial infections, restless leg syndrome, malignancies, or unknown causes. If you are having weight loss or fevers then the symptom is more significant. Visit your primary doctor to get a full physical examination and blood workup. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is sweating in sleep consider as night sweating? I mean if I sweat during sleep not particularly at nights I have night sweats? Or it is different
My son is 9 month old i noticed he is extremly sweating during sleep. What is wrong should I worry?
Not a problem!: If your baby is healthy and growing and feeding well i can relieve your anxiety and say: some babies perspire more than others. Temperature is controlled by the nervous system. Ambient temperature and humidity can also trigger more sweating. Ideal room temp is 68-72 degrees. Don't over bundle. ...Read more
My husband suffers from sweating during sleep he make test blood frist found typhi he take (cipro500) he stiill sweating then he repeat test fouind
Proper workup: We need to find out whether your husband has sleep hyperhidrosis (has many causes, most famously sleep apnea) or whether he's really having night sweats (serious disease). I would not accept the presence of antibodies against typhoid as evidence that a typhoid infection is the cause. Get with a physician who knows how to work this up. ...Read more
What causes a person to have difficulty falling asleep and waking and sweating a lot during sleep?
I am sweating during sleep. It seems i just finished playing football but the breathing is normal. Is it normal or is there something wrong with me?
Sweating in sleep: Don't go directly to osa as you mentioned. Many other problems can cause nocturnal sweating. Discuss with your primary doctor first. Need expert nasal exam, abdominal imaging is a possibility and cxr, maybe TB test , some people need cardiac work up. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have a tender spot on the back of my head what could be the cause
- I have a lump in the back of my throat on the left side what could it be
- I constantly feel like i have phlegm in my throat what could it be a symptom of
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have a severe pain in my palm of my hand could this be something serious
- I have a numb spot on my left side of my back what could be the cause
- I have a lump in the back of my neck what could it be
- I feel a throbbing pain on the back of my knee could this be something serious
- Could you request to be put to sleep during a bone marrow biopsy