Doctor insights on:
Could Having Stents Cause Headache
Yes: It is not unusual to have headaches on the side of the stent soon after carotid stenting, especially if the carotid stenosis was high grade. These headaches usually resolve within days. Severe headache accompanied by hypertension in this setting can be worrisome and should be discussed with your doctor, as it can be a sign of reperfusion syndrome. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Also called cephalalgia, is pain anywhere in the region of the head or neck, & can be a symptom of a number of conditions affecting those areas. It originates from pain-sensitive structures such as cranium, muscles, nerves, vessels, subcutaneous tissues, eyes, ears, sinuses & mucous membranes. It is non-specific symptom & can be primary such as tension ha, or secondary ...Read more
I'm just wondering I have a stent & for the last couple of nights I have been getting a stiff neck & a bit of a headache?
Stent: Might just be a bad pillow but are you on anticoagulants? Get your doctors opinion since you have a stent. ...Read more
I am getting regular headaches when I spend lot of time in my own flat , what could be the cause for this ?
Multiple Causes: There could be a multitude of contributing factors, caffeine withdrawal is common if you are were a daily coffee drinker and have cut back. Also the location of the headaches are important and if they are around your eyes, these could be secondary to sinus pressure, which could be caused by an allergen sensitivity such as mold, animal danders or dust mites in your residence. I suggest that you discuss this with your physician in detail. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Im male, 26 yrs. For past 4 days I have been getting headache concentrated to left side. When I bend down the pain gets worse. What could be the cause?
Headaches: Left sided headaches that change with bending or stooping are difficult to define without further clinical information and an examination. Most often they are due to a neck strain and muscle spasm. Because the headaches have been ongoing for four days the best course of action is to see a neurologist/neurosurgeon who can define the type of headache and prescribe a treatment to eliminate them. ...Read more
I suffer from rapid blinking to the point that people notice. Sometimes it gets so bad it effects my sight. Could this b caused by my nightly headache?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have a tender spot on the back of my head what could be the cause
- I have headaches and the top of my head is tender what could this be
- Could having anal sex cause a prostate infection
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have a numb spot on my left side of my back what could be the cause
- I am having resting tremor on my upper left arm only what could be causing it
- I have knots on the back neck and two behind my ears what could be causing these
- Could stress cause someone to have two periods in one month
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free