Doctor insights on:
Could Having Sex In A Hot Tub Prevent Pregnancy
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
If you had unprotected sex for a week but in the middle of that took planb one time could you still get pregnant? Or would it still prevent pregnancy?
Yes possible: Plan b pill has one purpose , prevent fertilization after the act, most effective if you take immediately but after 72 hrs 88 % effective, any time never 100% effective , not intended to be a birth control device , after fertilization will not act abortion pill , get a pregnancy test done even better see your gyn doctor for long term plan. ...Read more
I am positive that I have vaginitis , and i had unprotected sex . Could that prevent pregnancy, what to do?
I'm almost positive that I have vaginitis because i had unprotected sex. Could that prevent pregnancy?
I had my menses twice in a month for two months two yrs ago. Could it be because of the contraceptive i took after sex to prevent pregnancy? Am i safe
Expert opinion please: could taking a birth control pill prevent pregnancy after having unprotected sex?
Oral contraceptives.: Yes - but it is not 100% effective. You should use back up birthcontrol for the first month on oral contraceptives. ...Read more
Use a condom: The best way to prevent a pregnancy is to use birth control or a condom before having sex. If you have unprotected sex you can take Plan B (the morning-after pill) within 3-5 days of unprotected sex. It is over-the-counter if you are 17 or older but you have to ask the pharmacist for it. A copper IUD can also be inserted up to 5 days later to prevent a pregnancy. ...Read more
Couples often worry about having sex during pregnancy. They may be afraid that having sex could cause a miscarriage or harm the baby. It is best to talk to your doctor or nurse midwife about your specific situation to make sure you are considered at low risk for complications such a ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i get an std if i have sex in a hot tub?
- Does it mean you have asthma if it is harder to breathe in a hot tub?
- What could cause burning in chest after taking a hot tub?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have a lump in the back of my throat on the left side what could it be
- I constantly feel like i have phlegm in my throat what could it be a symptom of
- Could you vagina get toght again after not having sex in 1 month
- I have a severe pain in my palm of my hand could this be something serious
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free